Tonight we are have subs for dinner. G And G are coming along with Carson’s and ginger. Carson is still looking for a job. Remember him in your prayers. They are running out of money and he needs to find something soon.
Last night was the adult session. A couple things I was impressed with was when lazarath died Jesus did rush over and bless him. Sometimes blessing takes time. It took time for for the blessing to come. Jesus always doesn’t come right away. But he will come.
They also said 3 things that parents need to do raising child these days.
1 love them unconditionally
2 live your covenants because your kids are watching.
3 I can’t remember the 3rd.
I love you. I will talk to you in the morning. Can’t wait till to hear how your week was.
Love mom
Sent from my iPhone
One attachment
• Scanned by Gmail
Lila Shumway
Mon, Sep 18, 2:57 PM
to me
This is just for you btw, don't send this to everyone haha.
Sam looked very nice going to homecoming. My companion and I were confused, we didn't really think Sam and his date coordinated very well. I'm sure they had a lot of fun though, which is important. I just emailed dad and told him that you guys should dress up for Halloween so you can send me cool pictures!
Don't worry too much about this elder I was talking about. I just thought he was super great and has a great character. We didn't really talk much and chances are I'll never see him again.
I love you and miss you so much. keep sending me stuff, or makes me happy:)
Love, your favorite, Lila♡
Another week in Kansas! Inbox Lila Shumway Attachments Mon, Oct 10, 2022, 3:12 PM to me Hey everyone! I LOVE KANSAS! this week had its ups and downs, but it was so amazing! Last pday was a zone pday and I got to see my amazing mtc companion Sister Anderson! That was super exciting because I missed her a lot! The zone was playing some pickleball and this nice old man bought us all pizza! He didn't even know who we were, Kansas has the best people honestly. This week we started teaching our friend Jake! He is doing so good and loves to read the Book of Mormon with us. Jake is always so nice and he said he's trying to turn his life around and knows that we can help him. Jake really wanted to come to church this week, so we got him a ride and set everything up. But Sunday morning, Jake wasn't answering his phone:( so he didn't come to church. We still haven't heard from him so please pray for Jake! Tina is also one of our friends who could use your prayers! She has a...
Comments
Post a Comment